Hayk Mamajanyan is a corporate, venture capital, and mergers & acquisitions Partner at Rimon. He focuses on strategic and transactional matters acting both as a legal advisor and a strategic partner for his clients. Hayk represents entrepreneurs, enterprises, high-net-worth individuals, and investors principally in technology and other related industries. Hayk advises early and late-stage companies in various business matters as their external general counsel.
Prior to joining Rimon, Hayk gained valuable experience in local and cross-border deals and successfully represented startups, funds, investors, large financial institutions in corporate and project financing transactions for more than $700 million in the aggregate. He is also an avid technology enthusiast and angel investor and a member of several angel investor networks.
Hayk earned graduate law degrees from UCLA School of Law, the University of Oxford (UK) and the American University of Armenia. He also served as an adjunct professor at the American University of Armenia teaching corporate and finance law courses.
- Rimon P.C. (Partner)
- HVM Law Firm (Founder and Managing Attorney)
- Carbon Law Group (Associate Attorney)
- Arlex International CJSC (Associate Attorney)
- University of California, Los Angeles – School of Law (Magna Cum Laude, Corporate Law)
- University of Oxford (>Graduate Law Degree, Magister Juris (Mjur))
- American University of Armenia (Graduate Law Degree, Summa Cum Laude, Valedictorian Honors)
- Yerevan State University (Bachelor’s Degree in Law)