David Jaroslaw provides product liability advice and litigates on behalf of manufacturers in various industries, including the tobacco, vape product, and wellness sectors, in the US, Europe, and Asia. He specializes in the translation of complex scientific, medical, and technological issues into effective advocacy for life science industry clients. He has litigated a broad spectrum of complex civil and criminal matters in both federal and state courts, at the pre-trial, trial, and appellate level.
Prior to coming to Rimon, David was an associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, and a partner at Jacob, Medinger & Finnegan; Greenspoon Marder; and DLA Piper. At these firms, he litigated and advised clients in relation to a variety of complex product liability and commercial litigation matters, often with an international component. In addition, David prosecuted organized crime and international money laundering for the Rackets Bureau of the New York County District Attorney’s Office and for the New York State Organized Crime Task Force (where he was also cross-designated as a Special Assistant United States Attorney). David investigated and prosecuted a money laundering ring involving international drug sellers, major import/export companies and US investment banks, and led the prosecution of the leadership of the plumbers’ union.
- Rimon P.C. (Partner)
- DLA Piper, Partner
- Greenspoon Marder LLP, Partner
- Jacob, Medinger & Finnegan, LLP, Partner
- New York County District Attorney’s Office, Assistant District Attorney
- New York State Organized Crime Task Force, Task Force Attorney
- Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP, Associate
- Columbia Law School (J.D.)
- Cornell University (B.S.)
- The Legal 500 United States – Recommended, Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Consumer Products (including Tobacco), 2021
- The Legal 500 United States – Recommended, Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices – Defense, 2021