Olivia Lê Horovitz
Ms. Olivia Lê Horovitz has extensive experience practicing corporate law. Her practice is primarily focused on cross-border mergers and acquisitions as well as private equity transactions. She represents clients in a variety of complex multijurisdictional acquisition transactions, including acquisition or sale of businesses, distressed companies, restructurings, divestitures, spin offs, recapitalizations, joint ventures and complex commercial contracts. Ms. Lê Horovitz regularly advises US, European, Israeli and Chinese companies wishing to invest in Europe in the context of private and public acquisitions as well as French companies looking to expand internationally. She also advises French and foreign investment funds and strategic investors in their financing and acquisition activities as well as private and public companies at all stages of their development.
On the counseling side, Ms. Lê Horovitz advises clients on a full range of domestic and international sensitive corporate governance and responsibility issues, including environmental social governance (ESG). She also helps companies navigate European and French regulations in the growing industry of cannabis and CBD. Additionally, Ms. Lê Horovitz counsels clients in business law litigation and arbitration.
She has a thorough knowledge of the technology, media and telecom (TMT) sector and also represents companies in the life science, renewable energy, industrial and aeronautical sectors.
- Rimon P.C. (Partner)
- Simon Associés (Partner)
- K&L Gates (Founding Partner)
- Kahn & Associés (Partner)
- Landwell & Associés (Associate)
- KPMG Fidal Peat International (Associate)
- University of Paris, Pantheon-Sorbonne (Master’s Degree)
- University of Paris, Pantheon-Sorbonne (DESS (post-diploma), International Law)
- University of Paris, Pantheon-Sorbonne (DESS (post-diploma), Foreign Trade Law)
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (LL.M. Transactional Business Practice)
- University of Paris, Pantheon-Sorbonne (DEA (post-graduate degree), Environmental Law )