Keelin Kavanagh’s broad-based general corporate litigation practice includes contract disputes, real estate, banking, false advertising, trade dress infringement and product liability. She handles cases before state and federal trial and appellate courts, arbitrators and mediators. She also serves in federal and state courts as both an arbitrator and a mediator.
As part of her defense of manufacturers in product liability matters, she has significant experience working with scientific, medical and technology experts to assist on issues of corporate responsibility, regulatory challenges and litigation both in the US and throughout Europe. She has advised international clients on the interactions between US and international law and its implication in clients’ jurisdictions.
Keelin has represented financial institutions in contract, regulatory and commercial foreclosure disputes, as well as in commercial loan workouts. She also represented one of the world’s largest metal recyclers as well as one of the largest branding companies in the US. She represented a beverage manufacturer in a false advertising/trade dress infringement action, was part of the trial team that defended an airline in a multi-district litigation arising out of the bombing of an aircraft and has represented real estate owners in cases involving the interpretation of commercial leases, construction disputes and other matters.
- Rimon P.C. (Partner)
- DLA Piper, Partner
- Greenspoon Marder LLP, Managing Partner New York Office
- Jacob, Medinger, & Finnegan, LLP, Managing Partner
- Windels Marx, Partner
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D.)
- Fordham University (Bachelor’s Degree, Philosophy)
- The Legal 500 United States – Recommended, Dispute Resolution Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Consumer Products (including Tobacco), 2021
- The Legal 500 United States – Recommended, Dispute Resolution Product Liability, Mass Tort and Class Action: Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices – Defense, 2021
- “New York Metro Super Lawyers,” Super Lawyers magazine, 2006-2009, 2013-2016