Accompanied by Rimon Falkenfort Partner Prof. Dr. Bernd Geier, the webinar examines market trends, data quality, and the search for future product designs as well as structuring options. It focuses on the EU Taxonomy Regulation and the EU Disclosure Regulation.
Together with Frank Michael Bauer, LL.M. (KPMG) and Thimo Worthmann (Worthmann Consulting) we will talk about a range of different topics, including
- Empirical ESG data: where do we stand?
- Death of the Article 9 product?
- Article 8 products: Blessing or curse?
- Hope for the new SFDR RTS?
- Do the ESRS bring solutions?
- Taxonomy Annexes III et seq. – New approaches?
- Labels for sustainable funds and other products?
- MiFID II - Sustainability Preferences: New MaComp