Any of the services and activities listed below relating to any crypto asset:
- the custody and administration of crypto assets on behalf of third parties;
- the operation of a trading platform for crypto assets;
- the exchange of crypto assets for fiat currency that is legal tender;
- the exchange of crypto assets for other crypto assets;
- the execution of orders for crypto assets on behalf of third parties;
- placing of crypto assets;
- the reception and transmission of orders for crypto assets on behalf of third parties
- providing advice on crypto assets.
The ability of a financial entity to build, assure, and review its operational integrity from a technological perspective by ensuring, either directly or indirectly, through the use of services of ICT third-party providers, the full range of ICT-related capabilities needed to address the security of the network and information systems which a financial entity makes use of, and which support the continued provision of financial services and their quality.
An undertaking providing digital and data services, including providers of cloud computing services, software, data analytics services, data centres, but excluding providers of hardware components and undertakings authorised under Union law which provide electronic communication services as defined referred to in point (4) of Article 2 of Directive (EU) 2018/1972.
Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (market abuse regulation) and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC.
Offering, giving or agreeing to give personalised or specific recommendations to a third party, either at the third party’s request or on the initiative of the crypto asset service provider providing the advice, concerning the acquisition or the sale of one or more crypto assets, or the use of crypto asset services.