Peter McLaughlin is a seasoned privacy and data security attorney who advises clients with respect to a broad range of technology transactions, U.S. and international privacy, and cybersecurity issues.
Peter’s practice focuses on uses of data across a range of industry sectors, with a particular depth of experience in health care. He guides clients in their domestic and international handling of personal information; new product development; and the assessment of legally defensible cybersecurity programs.
Prior to joining Rimon, Peter was partner at Armstrong Teasdale and another Boston headquartered law firm. He has also been Assistant General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer for Cardinal Health and Assistant General Counsel for Sun Microsystems.
- Rimon P.C. (Partner)
- Armstrong Teasdale, Partner
- Cardinal Health, Assistant General Counsel and Chief Privacy Officer
- Sun Microsystems, Assistant General Counsel
- The Legal 500, Data Protection and Privacy
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Privacy and Data Security Law (2019-present)