- What are the options for Employers?
- What restructuring alternatives are now available post Covid and post short-time work?
- Are operational based terminations available?
- How to approach plant shut-downs and partial shut downs?
- Collective bargaining and works council co-determination requirements?
- Will filing for insolvency be the last option? If so, how about KUG / short-time work allowance and Insolvenzgeld / bankruptcy money?
- How does insolvency interfere with employment laws?
Webinar On Demand: German State Aid – Will Mass Insolvency Be Next?
The simplified Covid-19 related application for "Kurzarbeit" will come to an end by the end of June 2022. Michael and Oliver are discussing what comes next.
About Rimon Falkenfort
We are a tech-enabled, highly selective law firm. Rimon has been consistently recognized for its excellence, innovation, and teamwork throughout its more than 40 offices in more than 10 countries and five continents. Rimon’s streamlined and distributed model allows for greater efficiency and collaboration to better serve our clients.
Feel free to contact us. We are here to help.